Terms & conditions
van Lodensteinstraat 25
2722 CG Zoetermeer
E: [email protected]
When issuing a payment through Nocks B.V. you agree with the following terms and conditions:
When selling Bitcoin or Gulden to Nocks the following terms apply:
- a) The service concerns digital goods without a fixed value. When issuing a payment you agree to the value of these digital goods that Nocks B.V. determines at that time.
- b) You are aware of the fact that the value of a payment can fluctuate greatly. There is no guarantee that there will be any value retention whatsoever.
- c) The delivery of digital goods is managed by offering you a signed transaction to the address or IBAN you issued. We guarantee the successfully creation of the transaction, as a service we send this transaction to the network directly. We don't have any control over the handling of this transaction by the network. In the exceptional case that something goes wrong during the processing of the transaction by the network, you have the right to support by Nocks B.V.
- d) Prices are volatile. Definitive pricing is determined once the payment has started and will appear in the overview of your bank or your wallet.
- e) A completed payment or transaction (delivery of our product) can not be undone. Entering the correct data (your address/IBAN, amount) is your own responsibility.
- f) You need to fill out an address or IBAN that you have access to. If you fill out the address or IBAN of someone else then this is at your own risk.
- g) When we expect fraud/abuse then Nocks B.V. has the right to suspend transactions until the legitimacy of a transaction has been verified.
- h) Due to volatility delivered goods can not be returned to us.
- i) Nocks B.V. assumes delivery to individuals so doesn't provide a separate invoice for transactions.
- j) You are at least 18 years old or have the approval of a parent or guardian.
- k) Secure storage of your digital goods is your responsibility. Advice given by Nocks B.V. is meant as informing and offers no guarantees.
- l) You can't disband an agreement due to price volatility.
- m) In case of bank failure, circumstances beyond our control or other unusual / unforeseen circumstances, where a payment can't be processed in a timely fashion, Nocks B.V. will have a deciding vote if an order is canceled resulting in restitution of the purchase price.
- n) Nocks B.V. is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under 64502260 – VAT: NL855693915B01.